WHO: Students & Teachers Grades 7-12
WHERE: At School or auditorium during the school-day or on a weekend.
WHAT: ACT or SAT or PSAT Prep Boot Camps
PRICE: Boot Camps & Workshops priced from $29 to $1994 per student (100 Seat licenses per event included)
Students of all performance levels benefit from this seminar.
- Students learn proven strategies, testing format, Insider Tips, & Time Management Skills that will help students perform at their best on test day.
- Each student receives an e-strategy book and an e-workbook with 26 practice drills
- Students will take 4-6 mini practice tests they will score and compare themselves to the national average
- Students create an Individualized Plan of Action, which identifies specifically what is needed to improve scores quickly
- Convenient and economical programs deliver specific testing strategies and time management skills that also can be used with current class activities as well as to improve study habits.
FOR SCHOOL ADMINISTRATORS
- Master Data File on Education Cloud Link
- W.R.A.P. (Working Review Action Plan): Ways to Build Upon Data
Schedule a meeting online or by telephone with one of our SME (Subject Matter Experts) to discuss how we can help your students succeed. Learn about our additional solutions for Postsecondary Readiness & Closing the Achievement Gaps as well as possible funding opportunities!
Check Out Our 2 Minute Videos Below To Learn More About These Boot Camps